There are so many people I’m consistently grateful for and to. I love the friends who will simply go pick up my children because I have something else I need to do. I love the friends who will come join me for coffee if I need to get out of my house. I love Mister Man’s tae kwon do instructor who is always there for him and does private instruction to help him get everything down pat. I love the principal at our school who goes above and beyond in so many things and makes school a wonderful place for all students. I love the art teacher who really “gets” my kids and always stops me to say something nice about them.
The list goes on and on. And I do say thank you to them, but I never feel like it’s enough. There are so many people who make such an impact in my life, even the ones who just make me smile because they are who they are. They brighten my day and lighten my load. And I’d be climbing the walls if it weren’t for them. I’ve found that creating that perfect give – just something thoughtful, nothing huge – does more to express my gratitude than anything else. It’s those little unexpected gifts that are just perfect for them that light up their eyes.
This past fall, I created a personalized card for Mister Man’s teacher from him, thanking her for all she’d done to make this a successful year for him. When she received it, she almost started crying as she thanked us for it because it meant so much to her. That is what a little thought and personalization does.
And thus my love of Treat was born.
I’ve already chosen the Easter card I’m sending to friends this year. I haven’t shown it to the wee ones yet, but I know they’ll get a kick out of it, too.
When I first looked at the site, there was the option to do personalized cards. I loved all the different designs, with so many great options for so many different personalities and occasions. And now? In addition to the gift cards that you can select anywhere from $10-$200 that already was in place, you can now create personalized gifts to go with the personalized cards. There is the option to add a photo mug, a personalized mug, or easel art once you’ve created your card.
Best of all? The shipping right now is complimentary on all personalized gifts (a $5.99 value). The mugs are $15.99 for both the personalized mugs and the photo mugs. The options are adorable, and I can so see myself providing these to relatives for Christmas, teachers to thank them, and friends who need a little pick me up. That tae kwon do instructor? What a better present for her than to have a photo of a recent promotion test to share on her desk as a thank you for all the work she’s done for just $22.99.
And one lucky reader will have the chance to win three personalized Treat gifts to send, three Treat Cards along with three personalized mugs, including your shipping.
So what do you have to do to win? First of all, let me stress that you must follow all the rules. If you do not follow the rules, your entry will not count!
This contest is open until Wednesday March 27 at 7pm CST. I must have a valid way to reach you, so leave me your email address in your comment or be sure your profile has your email address visible. No duplicate comments will count. This giveaway is open to US residents age 18 and older. Winners will be selected via random.org and must respond within 24 hours of being notified, or I will select a new winner.
Mandatory Entry: Head over to the Treat website and look around. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me your favorite card name and who you would send it to.
Bonus Entries (leave a comment for each entry – if you put it all in one comment, I’ll count it as one entry):
1) Earn one additional entry for following me on Twitter and tweeting this contest with the following tweet: “Win 3 personalized gifts from @TreatCards to send to someone who needs a smile from @HonestAndTruly http://bit.ly/XqW1Jm #giveaway” (leave a link to your tweet as your comment and make sure you do all the steps!)
2) Like my blog on Facebook and let me know what name you used to like it. (Yay, liking Facebook is again a legal entry so long as you know you have to leave a comment here to enter and that simply liking me isn’t the entry, along with acknowledging the fact that Facebook has nothing to do with this giveaway whatsoever.)
3) Earn an additional entry by putting me in your Google Plus circle. Am I already in your G+ circle? No problem – just leave a comment letting me know that you’ve added me or already have me there.
4) Subscribe to my RSS feed for this blog and leave me the email you used to subscribe.
5) Follow me on Pinterest, and let me know your username.
6) Follow me on Instagram, and let me know your username.
7) Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and let me know your username.
In the interest of full disclosure, I received 3 Treat personalized gifts in exchange for this post. I was not otherwise compensated, and all opinions expressed are my own.