You know that we have cats, right? We’ve had Meow and Roar since Mister Man was three. He was the one who named them, actually, back when he wanted a lion instead of a cat. Meow and Roar were older kittens at the time. They were strays, maybe 10 months old, and Meow was the smaller of the two kittens.
Oh how times have changed.
Roar – the all orange one – is now the smaller cat, by a lot. The cats are brothers, so who knew they’d become such different cats as they grew. The other day, my husband called me over to show me that he’d figured out the issue.
Things I’ve Learned
1. Meow likes to eat.
2. Roar is sort of dainty.
3. Meow is a pig.
4. Meow needs to learn manners.
5. Meow is a rude pig.
6. Roar always expects that there will be a little more.
7. Meow has an insatiable appetite and won’t let anyone or anything get in his way.
8. If you want to poison my cats, Meow will happily scarf down anything and everything. You might have to sweeten the pot for Roar.
9. Meow is a huge, rude pig.
10. There’s a good reason Meow is fatter.