Sometimes, we all need a vacation. Technically, right now I don’t need a real vacation, I just need a momcation. I don’t need or want to be away from the wee ones, but … I need them to just be a little less ummm childlike. For just a little bit. Just for this weekend.
I just need to have a tiny bit of peace and quiet before a stressful week starts next week. I know it isn’t really possible, but a girl can dream, can’t she?
So may I present my list of
Top Ten Things I Could Really Go Without Hearing This Weekend:
10) I think I just had an accident.
9) S/He just _______ (to) me!
8) I’m bleeding!
7) Where’s my __________?*
6) What’s for dinner?*
4) But I’m too tiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeedddddddddd to ________.
2) But why doesn’t s/he have to ___________?
And the Number One thing I don’t want to hear this weekend?
* These items also apply to my husband in addition to the wee ones.