Melisa, from Suburban Scrawl, recently posted a question asking if people using Akismet on WordPress were seeing a rise in spam comments getting through to our blogs. I’m not. And most people weren’t, just one or two slipping through here and there. That isn’t to say that my spam filter isn’t full of spam, but… it isn’t all bad.
Honestly, reading the spam sometimes is the best pick me up I get all day. After all, I don’t usually get so many detailed and creative compliments, do you?
- Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice day!
- Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this web site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!
- whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You recognize, many people are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly
- It is truly a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
- I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my very own site and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!
- Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after going through some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely pleased I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently
- You are so interesting! I don’t suppose I’ve read through anything like that before. So good to discover someone with some original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up!
- Pretty! Τhis was an extremely wonderful post. Thanκ you for providing these details.
But admittedly, sometimes the people spamming me aren’t so nice. Trust me, I know the English language. And while there may be a rare spelling error, it’s rare. It isn’t rife or abundant. As for my grammar, well… I tend to be a stickler – except when writing conversationally, but even still, it isn’t atrocious.
- naturally like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again.
- of course like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality
Then there are the ones whose broken English just has me scratching my heads.
- This website can be a walk- by way of for all of the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly uncover it.1 There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in features also.
- I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
- What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity on the topic of unexpected feelings.
- I’m pretty pleased to uncover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you bookmarked to see new things in your website.
- That you can do either Diana while you should certainly aim more about the review web site alone.
But just for today, don’t think of spam as a nuisance. Enjoy those compliments. Build up your self worth. Just make sure you pretend like those websites on the back side aren’t there.
So what’s the best spam comment you’ve ever received?